Being born out of an Accounting Firm on the Gold Coast, we have the knowledge on what you require from your clients’ data files.
As a Professional Accountant you may recognise errors and issues in a client’s MYOB or Reckon data file however do not have the time or resources to correct the issue or provide the necessary training on site.
We are available to meet and assist with your clients to provide the peace of mind that comes from receiving meaningful financial data that you know you can depend on.
We are Registered BAS Agents and understand the requirements on a business to maintain Compliance.
Some of the services we can offer to the Professional Accountant are:
- Program setup, and optimisation
- Staff training
- Phone support programs
- Implementing business procedures
- Writing of business manuals
- Classroom training
- Onsite system reviews and evaluations
- Ongoing site support
Our services will be offered in conjunction with yours to establish us both as market leaders in accounting and accounting software support. This relationship will prove to be beneficial for all parties.
Through various workshops conducted for your clients, in conjunction with yourselves for business/accounting requirements, such as:
- GST and BAS preparation
- End of Year procedures
- Stock control
- Using the software as a management tool
- Through detailed one-on-one training with your clients on specific needs and requirements for more efficient use of the software.
(Please note that these services can also be provided to your staff)
What does this achieve?
- Accurate Profit and Loss statements
- Reconciled wages and superannuation accounts
- Reconciled bank accounts
- Reconciled loan accounts
- Reconciled HP’s and Chattel Mortgages
- Reconciled GST accounts
- Accurate balance sheets
- Knowledgeable staff that can easily and quickly solve software queries
What does this mean for you?
- More time to spend providing value-added services to your clients
- More time to provide business analysis and advice to your clients to help them grow their business
- Very happy clients, which leads to possible new referrals
What this means for your clients?
- Satisfaction, understanding and a sense of control of their businesses information systems and in turn their business
- Accurate and meaningful management reports that can be relied upon for management decisions and with your assistance will lead to business development and growth within their respective industries.