Recognised industry professionals in MYOB and Reckon software, and fully mobile, means we can provide assistance either remotely via The Cloud, or meet you at your workplace or home office, to directly assist you with your software needs.
We offer training, remote and phone support on the following products:
- Reckon Accounts Plus, Pro, Premier, Enterprise
- Reckon Payroll Premier
- Reckon Point of Sale
- MYOB AccountRight 2013 – all versions
- MYOB AccountRight 19 and older
Axis IT Consulting provides one on one training to clients in addition to our classroom sessions that we run throughout the year. We can assist you with the basics like setting up a data file through to the advanced functionality like Payroll and BAS.
- Setup of new data files
- Data file reviews
- Data file conversions
- Payroll setup
- Advice on designing and generating Management reports
- Improve business procedures by optimising the use of MYOB and Reckon within your business
- Setup and support of POS systems (Point of Sale)
- One-on-one training
- Classroom training
- Solve data file integrity issues
- Help with day to day use of the software
Being hands-on industry professionals, our staff have real commercial experience in a range of organisations from small start-ups to $100 million worldwide corporates.
Of course we are also available for general technology advice and assistance, which means we can advise on your IT purchasing requirements, mobile phones, cloud solutions and tablets devices.
These days we feel a system should be mobile and portable, the Cloud offers so many choices and can be really simple.
We will show you how.